Business Development Manager/ Senior officer
- Plan and execute new partnerships.
- Manage and grow existing partnerships.
- Prepare presentations and proposals.
- Assist with the coordination of offline events; symposium, etc.
- Responsible for on-site management of some offline events.
- Conduct business development efforts by meeting new customers and assisting in the close of deals.
- Bachelor’s or a Higher Degree is required.
- 5+ years’ experience in Strategic Planning, Marketing, Sales or related field.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously under intense deadlines.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Highly energetic and creative.
- Creative thinker who is proactive and strategic in their approach.
- Energetic, creative, flexible, and have a passion to work in a highly dynamic industry.
- Fluent in both Thai and English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please send your resume to Luxellence@luxellencecenter.com
For more information , contact 02-071-2941